The Black Friday deals from Britax are live and they are so good! Today through Cyber Monday, all Britax ClickTight Car Seats are down in price 30%! This is the best brand-wide promotion I’ve seen on the ClickTight Series, and it includes both convertible car seats and harness-2-booster seats.
The Britax ClickTight Series is a favorite for caregivers because it makes it so easy to install car seats. To install in both rear-facing and forward-facing positions, you simply lift up the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across it, and then click the seat shut. It’s seriously so easy, which makes it a great option for people who hate installing car seats (pretty much everyone except my husband) or for people who are frequently moving car seats between vehicles. (See it in action in Britax’s video here.)
Convertible Car Seats // All three have a rear-facing limit of 5 to 40 pounds and a forward-facing limit of 20 to 65 pounds. The Boulevard and Advocate have slightly higher seated shoulder heights than the Marathon.
- Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $340, Sale: $237.99): Features SafeCell complete side impact protection, impact absorbing base, and stabilizing steel frame. Also features 12-position harness, 2-position buckle, and 7 position recline with an automatic level indicator. *pictured above in Vue fashion
- Britax Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $380, Sale: $265.99): All the features of the Marathon Clicktight plus the click & safe snug harness indicator that “clicks” when the harness has been adjusted to proper tightness and a 14-position harness with an almost extra 2 inches of seated height limit.
- Britax Advocate ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $440, Sale: $307.99): All the features of the Boulevard ClickTight plus SafeCell Max that provides Britax’s highest level of side impact protection. The SafeCell Max includes cushions on the outside of the seat to maximize absorption of crash forces and a foam headrest to protect your child’s head and neck.
Also included in the sale are the ClickTight convertible car seats with Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB). The Anti-Rebound Bar is a padded, steel bar that attaches to the foot-end of the car seat and minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
- Britax Marathon ClickTight Anti-Rebound Bar Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $370 Sale: $258.99
- Britax Boulevard ClickTight Anti-Rebound Bar Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $410 Sale: $286.99)
- Britax Advocate ClickTight Anti-Rebound Bar Convertible Car Seat (Retail: $470 Sale: $307.99) *34% off
Harness-2-Booster Seats // Both the Frontier and the Pinnacle have a forward-facing harness limit of 25 to 90 pounds and a belt-positioning booster limit of 40 to 120 pounds. They also have the same height limits as a forward-facing harness and as a belt-positioning booster.
- Britax Frontier ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Seat (Retail: $340 Sale $237.99): Features SafeCell side impact protection, impact absorbing base, and impact stabilizing steel frame. Also has a quick-adjust 9-position harness and 2-position buckle that keeps your child a comfortable fit as they grow.
- Britax Pinnacle ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Seat (Retail: $390 Sale: $272.99): All the features of the Frontier ClickTight plus an additional layer of side impact protection on the outside of the seat.
This post contains affiliate links. For additional information, see my disclosure.